We Specialize In Production of Hydrogen and Fuel Cell systems for home or commercial applications
Versatile Modular production PEM Hydrogen production.
• Material: FRP, Engineering plastic
• Number of Cells: 60
• Membrane: Proprietary Polyvinyl Alcohol KOH porous polymer
• Electrode Material: Proprietary Stainless Steel electrode
• Electrolyzer Current Density Range (at 1.8 V/cell): 300 to 500 mA/cm2 (depending on the operational temperature). The electrolyzer stack has the potential to achieve higher current densities.
• Electrolyzer Current Range (at 54 V): 120~200 A (depending on the operational temperature)
• Electrolyzer Power Range: 6.5 kW – 10.8 kW
• Electrolyte: Alkali Solution (KOH, 30 wt%)
• Hydrogen Flow Rate Range: 50.4 – 84.0 (L per min)
• Oxygen Flow Rate Range: 25.2 – 42.0 (L per min)
• Operating Temperature Range: 15 – 85°C
Modular 8 kW stationary Fuel Cell
Fuel cells are devices that produce energy through a chemical reaction between a fuel, usually hydrogen, and an oxidizing agent. They are different from batteries in that they require a constant source of fuel, and will never stop producing electricity as long as the supply continues. Fuel cells are commonly stacked on top of each other to increase overall energy production. One advantage of fuel cells is that their byproducts don’t produce much pollution.
CER studies a type of fuel cell called a solid oxide fuel cell (SOFC), and focuses on three areas:
- Fundamental research on cell components and cell-stacks
- Experimental and theoretical studies to solve key performance and stability issues
- Development of innovative concepts to reduce cost, improve durability, and increase SOFC system efficiency.
Consumes 100 gr hydrogen/hr
Our Hydrogen Powered Toy Car
Become our customer and we will send you one. Fully self-sustained, powered by the sun , runs on green Hydrogen produced from water.
Turn on your hydrocar fuel cell car and watch it go as the hydrogen and oxygen are recombined in the efficient fuel cell to produce a DC current that powers the car’s motor. This process can be repeated again and again!
The Hydrocar is designed to independently operate in circles and maneuver around obstacles. The flashing blue LED light in its cockpit indicates that the fuel cell is producing energy. Its next-generation reversible polymer electrolyte membrane (PEM) fuel cell is designed to operate with lower-pressure hydrogen, which allows for a simpler onboard refueling design. Scientists are working to apply similar technology and power sources on a larger scale with full-size cars.
Other Services: Reach out to us if we cannot help you, we will put you in touch with the right professional.
Reach out to us
Feel free to call us, we will respond to your needs or refer you to the right professional.
We would like to introduce you to our cutting-edge energy company that specializes in the production of electrolyzers and fuel cells. Our mission is to provide clean and renewable energy solutions that can replace traditional fossil fuels and reduce carbon emissions.
Our state-of-the-art electrolyzers and fuel cells are designed to be highly efficient and cost-effective. They have been tested and proven to generate clean energy with a low cost of production and maintenance. The demand for renewable energy sources is increasing, and we are poised to meet that demand with our innovative technology.
Investing in our company will provide you with an opportunity to participate in the growth of the renewable energy market. We have a talented team of experts who have been working in the industry for many years and have the experience and knowledge to bring our products to market.
We are seeking investment to expand our operations and bring our products to a larger market. We have a solid business plan in place and are confident in our ability to achieve our goals.
Join us in our mission to make clean energy accessible to everyone and help us create a sustainable future for generations to come.
Thank you for considering this investment opportunity.
La Jolla Blvd. La Jolla , California
M-F: 10am – 3pm
S-S: 9am – 2pm